FEES AND BANKING INFORMATION
10 week program is $250 for all students Level 1 to 8. Fees includes insurance for the term, neurological handouts, visualisation book, weekly home activities email and term music downloads.
Classes are 45 minutes for Level 1-6, and 50-60 minutes for Level 7-8.
Sessions are once a week over the 10 week term.
Payment is needed to secure your child’s place in class.
The easiest way to pay is by Electronic Funds Transfer.
For Electronic Funds Transfers:
Account No: 286687548
Account Name: Sydney Play and Learn
Please use your child’s full name as the reference for the payment.
No Refunds or transfers of fees
- By committing to the program you acknowledge that there are no refunds for classes missed. Make up classes can be done at anytime in your enrolled term only.
- There are no refunds if your child gets a place in preschool or daycare. We can offer you classes on another day.
- We understand that children get sick and situations may arise that interrupt your attendance to the term. For this reason we offer make up classes that can be attended within your enrolled term.
- Missed classes cannot be rolled over to the next term.
- Missed classes cannot be transferred to another person.
|Weeks Attending||Cost for Level 2 to 8|